Tuesday, March 27, 2012

nails on tuesday...

:) Hey There..anyone...
So for anyone who may be reading and doesn't know me..I have most recently gotten into taking care of my own nails. I used to LOVE going to a salon and getting my nails done...L-O-V-E...loved! yep.. and i cant honestly say that there isn't any particular time that i dont pass a nail salon and smell all the chemicals wafting out :s and wish i could just pop into a chair and let them drill away..but ive decided to stick to keeping up with them myself ..yay me!! i also get this strange little rush when i get to go to a store and stare at all the nail polish and choose just one...sometimes two if i can get away with it... so i was looking around online one day and found a bunch of colors that i loved by a brand called Island Girl..unfortunately for me they are only sold in ABC Stores which are located in Las Vegas and Hawaii..BUT also on the fortunate side my lovely sister happens to be stationed in Hawaii with her husband and kids :) yay!! My mother is out there visiting for a little while so i facebooked her my choices and this past saturday a package arrived with my beautiful polishes in it.. (thanks mommy!!!) So today im gonna show you one..and should i say this color is straight up my alley...
my two favorite things Pink and Glitter....

This one is called Mahalo Dream....heres some pics for you to enjoy!
the pictures dont really show the color as well as it is in person...my phone takes cruddy pictures and my camera is dead :(( but this color is awesome..it's a Jelly pink/clear base with glitter and flakes in it..this is 1 coat of essie grow something base coat, 3 coats of mahalo dream and 1 coat of essie ready to go top coat...
 That's all i've got for Ya'll today but coming up this weekend is my husbands Wrestlemania get together so ill have some sweets to show off here :)
 Till next time!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment